Name generator

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by raiderrob, Nov 23, 2015.

1. raiderrob

raiderrob Member

Would love to have a tool to help come up with name's for my brew's. Got a Schwarzbier currently in the planing stage and would like a really good name for it. I have thought of all the obvious one's and they of course have all been used MANY time's.

2. Ozarks Mountain Brew

Staff Member

IT Managment
  3. EbonHawk

EbonHawk New Member

I ordered some heat-shrink labels that fit standard 12 oz bottles (and some for larger 16/22oz bottles) the other day and it said they were printable. Along with coming up with a name for brews, which can be tricky sometimes, I also want to start putting actual labels on my brews instead of just marking the caps in cryptic abbreviations and dates.

Is there a handy program for creating labels? I really doubt these labels come with any software for generating the printing and graphics (I'd be surprised, since none was mentioned). Preferably a free program would be nice, but if it wasn't too expensive I'd buy one.

4. EbonHawk

EbonHawk New Member

Some of those are really clever, thanks for the link.

One of my favorites was a honey-based porter that I called "Hairy Porter". It was one of my favorite names I came up with.