Mr Beer

cowboy7307

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I have started to use Mr Beer cans of extract and make small batches of beer,
Alcohol levels are ok , head retention is not good
has any one got a good simple recipe to make a nice Sierra Nevada clone, or similar
And if i try and make a recipe on the recipe builder what would i use for base i cant find Mr beer on any of the Fermentables, many thanks

Mr Beer is equipment, so that is why you didn't find it.

I recommend you search on the beer recipe list for an extract recipe for SNPA, there are several. Copy one of the recipes you find to your own recipe list, then 'scale' it (there is an option for that) to your batch size.

You should be able to then use that in your Mr Beer to make something like Sierra Nevada pale ale. It will be delicious, promise!

Sorry, I mis-spoke: Mr Beer is not a brewing system but complete kits. The recipe is provided.

You can get a kit and enter the individual ingredients into your own version of the recipe if you like.

Sorry, I mis-spoke: Mr Beer is not a brewing system but complete kits. The recipe is provided.

You can get a kit and enter the individual ingredients into your own version of the recipe if you like.
I think it is both. It has a small in plastic "keg" to ferment in

I have started to use Mr Beer cans of extract and make small batches of beer,
Alcohol levels are ok , head retention is not good
has any one got a good simple recipe to make a nice Sierra Nevada clone, or similar
And if i try and make a recipe on the recipe builder what would i use for base i cant find Mr beer on any of the Fermentables, many thanks
Morebeer has a clone kit on their site. I brewed it a few weeks ago. It came out good.

Back