Monthly happy hour

I won't be able to make the 30th, the 6th is doable

Might be interesting to try a Friday. But the following week works too.

That's s few for the 6th.

How about you @AHarper havnt seen you for awhile?

What about @Yooper. @Pricelessbrewing would be nice to see you guys maybe you could fill us in on some new things your thinking of doing in the new brewing year?

@Herm brews would be nice to see you too....

and of course everyone else ... @Ozarks Mountain Brew. It's been a long time since you've graced us with your presence.

@Megary what about you mate wanna come on and say g'day

What about @Yooper. @Pricelessbrewing would be nice to see you guys maybe you could fill us in on some new things your thinking of doing in the new brewing year?

and of course everyone else ... @Ozarks Mountain Brew. It's been a long time since you've graced us with your presence.

Depends on family get togethers and I'm the family cook so I'm very busy around these days

I'd love to someday, but Saturdays are pretty much impossible for me.

For me, it all depends on what the boss has planned for me on any particular day. I am her driver, so Saturdays I have to pick her up from work. If I plan for it, I could participate some before I have to pick her up from work.

For me, it all depends on what the boss has planned for me on any particular day. I am her driver, so Saturdays I have to pick her up from work. If I plan for it, I could participate some before I have to pick her up from work.
I guess I'm lucky in one way its usually after breakfast Sunday morning my time when I log on so really before the day gets underway + I'm sober or hungover usually lol.

Sounding like we might have a consensus for the 6th?
Works for me

6th works better for me. Stupid holiday tournament 27-30 for me. I was going to get my duties covered to actually make either Friday or Saturdays

So 6th it is?
Seventh for me.

Sounds to me like 6th will suit more people and I can be hungover and not face the music...

Hey Zambi, don't forget to remember!
We'll need @RoadRoach for that!
He is good at putting reminders to remind him etc
Maybe he can remind us as well :)

But if we do choose the 6th then I think there should be a seperate post going up, saying 30th meet is cancelled

So, @Bigbre04, are you joining us?
I keep wanna call you big bro ;)

We'll need @RoadRoach for that!
He is good at putting reminders to remind him etc
Maybe he can remind us as well :)

But if we do choose the 6th then I think there should be a seperate post going up, saying 30th meet is cancelled
Oh my, if you're depending on me to remember anything, there may be a problem. I have troubles remembering to put in a reminder to help me remember what it was I wanted to do. :oops:

6th works better for me. Stupid holiday tournament 27-30 for me. I was going to get my duties covered to actually make either Friday or Saturdays
Ain't you the boss on this thing? 6th at 1600ish?

Just have to be more positive Josh, and let folks know how it really is. That'll probably work about as well as me telling the missus how something is. I always get the last two words in, though. "Yes Dear.":D

I just logged on tonight expecting to be late for the oom.... and hey!!!! I'm early and the only one... lol

looks like it will be the 6th Jan. OK by me. See you all then.

in the mean time:

1703367753064.png

and when it comes...

1703368021101.png

Back