Mobile version (IOS) and desktop IBU discrepency

MikeBPD221

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing huge differences between the IBU levels in the desktop vs the mobile app when creating, editing and reviewing recipes. Is there any reason for this and if it's a bug, which version is correct? My last brew had a 58 IBU rating on the app and a 95 IBU rating on the desktop. Same recipe, both synched and entirely different on that one attribute. Anyone with ideas on this, please post up. Thanks.

My only thought is that they aren't focusing on the app right now, so that may be where the discrepancies lie

the website has only recently been updated and still working hard on it, the mobile apps haven't been worked on in years

Have they been taken off the app store and Google play?

I couldn't find it but that doesn't mean it's not there I searched from my windows pc

Have they been taken off the app store and Google play?

The only app we have currently is for iOS, but it is definitely lacking in updates. The website version has included hops utilization changes for whirlpool hops, etc, and that's why there is a discrepancy in the IBUs when sync. We are putting out quite a few updates to make Brewer's Friend better than ever, but unfortunately it doesn't translate over to the app very well.

Back