iOS Mobile app won’t let me edit recipes even though I’m subscribed

Michael H. Carlsen

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello.

The Mobile app keeps asking me to subscribe even though I’m already subscribed when I try to edit recipes in the app. I currently have 5 recipes and I cannot add more. It says recipe limit reached. There is also a banner in the app saying “Upgrade now to add more recipes”. It seems to work in the web version but not on mobile. As if the mobile app hasn’t figured out that I am subscribed.

Kind regards, Michael

Hello.

The Mobile app keeps asking me to subscribe even though I’m already subscribed when I try to edit recipes in the app. I currently have 5 recipes and I cannot add more. It says recipe limit reached. There is also a banner in the app saying “Upgrade now to add more recipes”. It seems to work in the web version but not on mobile. As if the mobile app hasn’t figured out that I am subscribed.

Kind regards, Michael
I agree that it looks like the app does not recognize that you are a premium member. Perhaps @Pricelessbrewing has some insight.

I just tried logging out of the mobile app and logging in again. That seems to have fixed it. If you need more information for troubleshooting please let me know.

I just tried logging out of the mobile app and logging in again. That seems to have fixed it. If you need more information for troubleshooting please let me know.
Thanks for the follow-up. Perhaps in the future someone else will have this concern and see this thread to fix it!

When in doubt follow IT step 101 - Turn it off and turn it on again. If that doesn't work, try blowing air into the cartridge.

Glad you were able to get it sorted, please let us know if you run into this again.

Back