Minbari's Kegerator Build

Minbari

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing that hasnt been done a few hundred times, but gonna build a kegerator. The first one arrived DOA, so its going back to be replaced :(

the rest of the parts will have to wait until the new kegerator arrives. got the 10lb co2 tank instead of the 5lb. only $10 more than the 5 lb and refills are almost the same..

20210701_154205.jpg
20210701_160006.jpg
20210701_160018.jpg

All floating dip tubes I see and intertaps .
I was thinking at first that was a reflux tube for distillation but your a Rims fired brew dude?
I look forward to how you fare man.

All floating dip tubes I see and intertaps .

ya, I have a floating diptube for my bottling bucket and it works pretty good. The intertap faucets were about half of the Perlick and are still seal forward design. they get good reviews, so heres to hoping! I got the Growler tip, Stout tip and Ball lock tip for em too :D
I was thinking at first that was a reflux tube for distillation but your a Rims fired brew dude?
I look forward to how you fare man.
it is a rims tube, but I only use it to quickly raise mash temp. otherwise I use the Herms coil.

I copied Bob357 on that one:rolleyes:

You know It'd work with more taps just daisy chain more of them together with silicon tubeing.
I think I missed something here lol

He pipes the output of the first tap into the second tap then hooks the other end of the second and third tap together so the cleaning solution comes out the third tap, cleaning three taps and their lines in one shot.

I guess any odd number of tabs would do the same. Except one...

He pipes the output of the first tap into the second tap then hooks the other end of the second and third tap together so the cleaning solution comes out the third tap, cleaning three taps and their lines in one shot.

I guess any odd number of tabs would do the same. Except one...
Ah ok. This would re quire The other Taps To be empty though.o_O

Ah ok. This would re quire The other Taps To be empty though.o_O
For cleaning beer lines. I use the submersible from the bucket blaster kit . Push cleaner through line one out Fawcett into Fawcett line two then line two In drains back into bucket.
Line three just looks back into bucket.;)

For cleaning beer lines. I use the submersible from the bucket blaster kit . Push cleaner through line one out Fawcett into Fawcett line two then line two In drains back into bucket.
Line three just looks back into bucket.;)
what of kind Cleaner Do you use? Never have Kegged Before

Back