Merry Christmas to a great bunch!

BOB357

Trial Member
Reaction score
Would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. These forums have given me countless hours of entertainment and some great brewing lessons over the last almost year. Thank you one and all!

Right back atcha, Bob!

I love my little brewing family here, and I appreciate you all so much.

Hear, hear! A toast to you all!
...right now on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (1 and 2!, here in Germany, they celebrate 2 days in a row :D) and of course New Years Eve.

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a little time to spend with family and loved ones. Safe travels to those traveling.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that raises his cup with me shall be my brother; be never so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen everywhere now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that toasted with us upon this Christmas day.

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow brewers, wherever you may be in this world.

Merry christmas to you all

upload_2018-12-25_15-51-40.png

Take it easy everyone.

Oh man! After supper it took me more than 3 hours to finish a beer. I was so damn full I didn't figure I could fall into bed :) When you're not used to eating spuds they act like an anchor. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Back