Mash water units

ukbrewer@gmail.com

Trial Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I have metric units set but the mash water units only give the option of quarts and gallons .
CCBB300F-5124-4487-9433-68130AD12A9C.png

If you look to the right of the dropdown that says "gallons" (it's partially covered in your screenshot), it says that the choice is only for non-metric brewers. Those who chose metric in their profile will not have a choice- it will always be liters.

If the drop-down only applies to non-metric, then perhaps don't display the drop-down when it's not applicable, or have the value change to liters when user chooses metric units and have the div disabled so it's display only and cannot be interacted with.

If you look to the right of the dropdown that says "gallons" (it's partially covered in your screenshot), it says that the choice is only for non-metric brewers. Those who chose metric in their profile will not have a choice- it will always be liters.
Wouldn’t it make sense to have a metric option when all other units being used are metric?

I see no reason why every value be it weight, volume, temperature, pressure couldn't be toggled. Simple math, heck I have an app for that on my phone. I use it numerous times every day, it was free too!

It's just another example of lack of any real beta testing and attention to detail. More time and energy went into focusing on a new group that doesn't even exist or will be in minimal existence. I can't fire anyone so I'll just withhold payment instead.

Reactions: J A
That's the beauty of paid internet vs. ad-supported. Here, we're the customer. Ad-supported, we're the product. Me, no payment to withhold.

Back