Mash thickness

Brasserie Hecto

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am noticing that I have my mash thickness set at 2.9 g/l on my recipe, but when I go to the mash chemistry page the mash thickness is 3.28. Which one is correct? Batch Code: HDLF001
Thank you!

Thanks for the question!

The mash thickness in your recipe builder is the accurate one at 2.9 L/kg.

This is accounting for the 2.3L for mashtun addition in your equipment profile, and the volume in the water chemistry calculator is not in that mash thickness line.

Hello, I am noticing that in my equipment profile I have my mash thickness set to 2.9 L per kg. In my recipe builder It sat qt/lb. Is this right? I am using metric so I was thinking that it would switch over automatically. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• upload_2022-6-2_21-1-12.png
    upload_2022-6-2_21-1-12.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 53
Hello, I am noticing that in my equipment profile I have my mash thickness set to 2.9 L per kg. In my recipe builder It sat qt/lb. Is this right? I am using metric so I was thinking that it would switch over automatically. Thank you for your help!

In all of your settings, including general settings, you have it set to metric?

I've put in a ticket for this, and will let you know when we have it fixed. Thank you so much.

Have the same "problem". Thing is, that it calculates l/kg correctly. It just says "qt/lb" :)

Have the same "problem". Thing is, that it calculates l/kg correctly. It just says "qt/lb" :)
This should be resolved, can you please provide a picture of where you're still seeing this unit issue for mash thickness?

Back