Marian Miha

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brewer #131014, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Brewer #131014

Brewer #131014 New Member

Hi, My name is Marian and I an a beginner on this. I love the taste of real beer and special the IPA. I buy an Grainfather equipment and also some malt, hop and Yeast. I am from Romania and we lost our history on this beer preparation(if we ever have!).
    Please can you give some assistance to brew or help with some recipes if I already have 6Kg of Pale Low Colour Malt, 2kg Caramel Arom Malt, 2 kg Amber Malt , and 2 kg Chocolate Malt. Also I buy 2X100g Galaxy Hop Pellets Alpha 16% and 4 Liberty Bell Yeast M36. I would like to brew an IPA 4-6 ABV. Thank you in advance for you help.

Hawkbox likes this.
  2. Head First

Head First Well-Known Member

http://www.howtobrew.com
    Welcome to Brewers Friend!
    A good start for a beginner is to do a little research . The above address is a great online free book on the basics of brewing and is short and simple.
    Go over the grainfather directions and they have a website to help too I believe. After learning more about the process you will know more about what questions to ask and lots of people are willing to help here on this forum. Good luck with your new adventure!

Brewer #131014 likes this.
  3. Hawkbox

Hawkbox Well-Known Member

IT Manager
    Grainfather has great instructions on their website, and I would recommend not getting to disappointed if your first couple attempts don't work out. It took me a long time to get to the point where I felt I was adequate at what I was doing.

Welcome!

4. Trialben

Trialben Well-Known Member

Pest control tech
  5. Group W

Group W Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Marian. The recipe that Trialben provides above from the information you provided gives you the ability to understand how recipes can be developed and tweaked in Brewers Friend. After a bit of a learning curve, you will be drinking some good IPA.

Brewer #131014 likes this.