Manual ingredient order changes

Bigbre04

Premium Plus Member
Established Member
Reaction score
It would be very nice to be able to rearrange the order of ingredients(malt and hops specifically). I would like to be able to group my hops by time/temp of the additions. I would like to be able organize the malt based on what needs to be milled vs what is a flaked product.

The ability to merge batches would also be pretty killer. I frequently double batch to fill a tank, and it would be nice to be able to track that as one batch instead of 2.

It would be very nice to be able to rearrange the order of ingredients(malt and hops specifically). I would like to be able to group my hops by time/temp of the additions. I would like to be able organize the malt based on what needs to be milled vs what is a flaked product.

You can do that- click “sort” and sort by time. You can also put the grains in order.

The ability to merge batches would also be pretty killer. I frequently double batch to fill a tank, and it would be nice to be able to track that as one batch instead of 2.

You have that ability as a Plus member to blend batches and adding it to the same tank is possible.

You can do that- click “sort” and sort by time. You can also put the grains in order.
Lemme look at the recipe builder and see if i can figure out how to move things. I havent seen where i can combine 2 batches yet. I will dig around. I think I am a Pro member?

You have that ability as a Plus member to blend batches and adding it to the same tank is possible.
i looked at it under the Blend/split tab and it says that i have be a "Pro" member? Is there a higher level then premium plus?

I hit sort, but it looks like all that does(as far as my quick glance showed) is put them in order by weight. It would be cool to be able to group the grains by type(adjuncts, darks, crystals, Etc.) or the ability to manually drag them up or down on the list. Obviously if its not possible i will survive!

i looked at it under the Blend/split tab and it says that i have be a "Pro" member? Is there a higher level then premium plus?
As far as I know, pro and premium plus are the same thing.

No, we have Trial, Premium, Premium Plus, and Pro. The Pro has more features like tanks and blending etc, for breweries.
Gotcha. ill look at upgrading to that option.

Dang $550 a year. Can you elaborate on what other features that i get if i jump up to that level? That is steep price difference wise. Ekos is not too much more money annually right now...

Last edited:
Gotcha. ill look at upgrading to that option.

Dang $550 a year. Can you elaborate on what other features that i get if i jump up to that level? That is steep price difference wise. Ekos is not too much more money annually right now...

The addition of ‘tanks’ is probably the best feature since you can assign tanks to each brew session, and also do blending and multiple batches in a tank. You can say where they are- dirty, bright, etc.

Back