iOS Logging onto IOS App

How do i Sign into my account on the app if my account was made through Facebook???

We are ending the ability to sign in with facebook. Can you log into the regular site with your email address and password? I can help you with that if you can't do it.

We are ending the ability to sign in with facebook. Can you log into the regular site with your email address and password? I can help you with that if you can't do it.
I have tried to login with my facebook email and password but no luck... It never asked me to input an email or password when i logged in with facebook. I would appreciate the help!

I have tried to login with my facebook email and password but no luck... It never asked me to input an email or password when i logged in with facebook. I would appreciate the help!
I think @Yooper meant your brewers friend ID and password.

I think @Yooper meant your brewers friend ID and password.
I agree in that she meant my brewers friend password/username, but it never had me input one.... it just goes from my FB account

I cant even change the email i have in my account settings due to it just defaulting to FB everytime!

I agree in that she meant my brewers friend password/username, but it never had me input one.... it just goes from my FB account

I cant even change the email i have in my account settings due to it just defaulting to FB everytime!

I can help you with that. I can use your email address, and create a password for you. Can you send me a private message (by using the 'conversation' icon), and confirm your email address? Then I will email you the log in info to use to log into you account (and change your password once you log in, please!).

I can help you with that. I can use your email address, and create a password for you. Can you send me a private message (by using the 'conversation' icon), and confirm your email address? Then I will email you the log in info to use to log into you account (and change your password once you log in, please!).
I appreciate the help, but I have been able to get my password changed and I'm all set!

Thanks for all the help!

I appreciate the help, but I have been able to get my password changed and I'm all set!

Thanks for all the help!

Glad to hear it! If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to send me a message or tag me here on the forum. Thanks for being here- we appreciate you.

Back