Linking Yeast Starter calculator

CraigF

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm working through my 2ed recipe on Brewers Friend.
Every time i edit my recipe, hit save, the edits upload and can be downloaded later - no problem.
But when i call the mash & yeast starter calculators, my edits don't stick to the recipe - what am i missing to link the edits to the receipe?

Thanks,
Craig

Hello,
I'm working through my 2ed recipe on Brewers Friend.
Every time i edit my recipe, hit save, the edits upload and can be downloaded later - no problem.
But when i call the mash & yeast starter calculators, my edits don't stick to the recipe - what am i missing to link the edits to the receipe?

Thanks,
Craig
I think it goes to a default? Seems like mine did before when I used it that way

Thanks for the quick reply Josh.
As a follow-up question - Is there not a method within BF to link the recipe with mash & yeast starter calculations, so in 6 or 12 months when i want to repeat the batch, all the info is in a single place?
Cheers,

Thanks for the quick reply Josh.
As a follow-up question - Is there not a method within BF to link the recipe with mash & yeast starter calculations, so in 6 or 12 months when i want to repeat the batch, all the info is in a single place?
Cheers,
Not really to the same degree as we would like, BUT some of the basic info can be saved and generated via the links in the recipe view when you click "starter?"

upload_2022-10-31_15-52-15.png

Then the green link text to the right
upload_2022-10-31_15-52-44.png

But we do have a ticket open to keep an eye on this once other higher priorities get resolved.

Back