Keg sales?

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Where dose everyone get there kegs from, who are online sellers you use. In Canada we have OBK. Where in Aus,USA,UK do you Brewer find them?

Cornykeg.com has some good prices. Fortunately they are geographically close and I picked them up myself.

I use kegconnection.com
They have sales frequently on cornies. Like 4 for $100 and flat rate shipping.

I've been buying new ball lock kegs. Williams Brewing has them for about $90 right now. Many on line home brew shops are getting $70 for used.

We got our pallet of them from OBK as you know. If you're near the border it might make more sense to do a road trip south to get them though, it worked out to $40 per keg that way but they were very used.

Kegking in aus are selling used pin locks for $40 and ball locks a bit more. Every now and again you see em cheep on the trading apps.

I keep my eye out on craigslist. They pop up all the time for around 25 - 30 dollars (wouldn't pay more than that)

Adventures in home brewing. Online. 2 for 90 used. Came with new gaskets. Just needed some oxy clean. Will use again.

So the best deal I have found online other that waiting for some to pop up on Craigslist are in Canada!
Ontario beer kegs (OBK) 4 for $198CA ($50) shipping. I did add a pile of other items since I was paying for shipping.
Not sue what the cost to ship to the US would be but with the dollar exchange you guys in the US might want to have a look at these if you need some. They came pressure sealed and in not to bad condition.

I have a lot of kegs from OBK.

Back