Keg connections

Brewer #46191

Trial Member
Reaction score
Im setting up my keg system in my keezer. Ive purchased a beer tower. The fittings on the beer lines from the tower end in a 5/8s female nut that would screw onto a traditional keg tapper/coupler beer out fitting. It looks like the Corny keg beer out line ends in a 1/4" female threaded fitting. I dont want to simply cut the tubing from the beer tower line and the corny keg line to nipple fit them. Id like to keep the flexibility of switching back and forth from Cornies and purchased kegs.

QUESTION #1-Is there some sort of quick connect set up that can be installed on the tower beer line that can used on the corny? Or do I need to just piece it together from scratch to get the corny hose to connect to the beer tower hose?

Question #2- My secondary regulator outflow is a nipple. Is there a male fitting that can be put on a hose that will transition the corny 1/4" female CO2 in from the regulator nipple?
thanks! Mark

Go to your LHBS and they should be able to answer your questions and probably have the proper fittings to fix you up.

We have a Sanke/Corney conversion add on that we sell for ~$40
it attaches to the Sanke adapter and allows ball lock disconnects to hook up to it without making any changes.
Let me know if I can help you.
Brian

Back