July Updates

Pricelessbrewing

BF Software Manager
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Brewer's Friend community and users!

It's been awhile since I've updated the changelog, and we've been really focused on the upcoming mobile apps, but we do have some recent updates I've been neglecting to communicate.

2021-07-20

Updated

• Brew Sessions Inventory Deductions - Update the way that inventory items are matched to recipe ingredients, allows for multiple options to be displayed for the user to choose from when making deductions.

This has especially been an issue for hop deductions, but it should be much better at finding matching and nearly matching ingredients from your inventory. If for some reason no match was found, or a match was found and you know you had a better match in your inventory, we've added a user dropdown to select the correct ingredient from your inventory.

upload_2021-7-20_7-23-46.png

Added

• My Recipes - Last used Page Limit is now saved for all subsequent visits per user

• My Brew Sessions - Last used Page Limit is now saved for all subsequent visits per user

Fixed

• My Recipes Fixed the "Updated" column to correctly reflect the user's chosen timezone

• Brew Steps - Fixed problem calculating total water volume value in brew steps from mash guidelines.

• Recipe Builder - When using multiple yeasts in a recipe, use the highest single attenuation value of all yeasts for the calculation of final gravity (previously using averaged attenuation value)

Back