Join the monthly Zoom Happy Hour!

Fingers crossed.
Don't jinx it!

Phone will go on charge just now.
Chicken is defrosting, braai eon't take too long to sort.
Beers are cold ;)

Sorry guys, I tried.
At 21.59 my connection dropped to 2G, restarted, tried everything, got 3G back.
Managed to get in the meeting a couple of times before being kicked out after a fee minutes (due to connectivity).
Eventually my beer was finished and I gave up (after 40 minutes or so).
Anyway, hope you all had fun!

Sorry guys, I tried.
At 21.59 my connection dropped to 2G, restarted, tried everything, got 3G back.
Managed to get in the meeting a couple of times before being kicked out after a fee minutes (due to connectivity).
Eventually my beer was finished and I gave up (after 40 minutes or so).
Anyway, hope you all had fun!

Yes we saw you had problems getting in. Sorry not to see you in tonight. You will have to move back to Holland now.. Hope to get you next time.

Sorry for the quick in and out, looking forward to the next one!

It was a good call, I was in and out randomly because my buddy needed help with his disaster of a van but it was great seeing everyone who could make it!

As I get better at making bottle openers anyone who wants one just PM me a shipping address and I can get one sent to you. I'm hoping to get my touchmark stamp made soon with my Yellow Dog logo so I can personalize my slowly improving work. :)

Ah, the now infamous propane van.

Yes, it was a good call.

That thing is a rolling disaster but it keeps him largely out of trouble. So I'm happy to help out.

Anyone interested send me your email address by private message and I'll add you to the invitation. Otherwise I'll post the info here tomorrow.

I will join in for a bit, if I have service in the woods of the "Near North" of Ontario.

Add me in please,,,

I don't need an invite but I will be there.

Back