Job at Brewery

KnowledgeableDrunk

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm applying for a job a brewery in town where I live. It is only part time working two days a week in the tap room. I normally wouldn't apply, but being a wildland firefighter I have some time off this winter. I figured maybe it will turn into something better before I have to return to work.

Anyone have any advice on applying for brewery specific jobs? I have heard of people sending in their resume on bikes and beer bottles when applying for New Belgium. This position is not through New Belgium, but a smaller brewery with a great IPA ;) . I was thinking maybe sending in my resume online like they ask and then maybe hand delivering some beer the next day? I don't have any experience with working in the food service industry besides washing dishes for a few months when my Uncle's breakfast restaurant opened up.

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

I dont know how big the brewery is but you should look into volunteering to get your foot in the door. I have volunteered at the Terrapin Brewery on bottling day. Thats when they need the manpower. They give everyone a few cases of 2nds for helping out.

Back