iPhone App version 1.1 is launched

LarryBrewer

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Brew timers are now supported! We are working on recipe sync next.

Attachments

• iphone_brewtimer.jpg
    iphone_brewtimer.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6,184
I just tried to buy the app and received a message that 'could not connect to the server'. I'll try later...

That was in the App Store? Strange... if it keeps up let us know and we can try to contact Apple.

OK, after a reboot today it worked fine.

Questions:
Does the app not work on an iPad?

Cannot I not see the recipes I have from my account? I had thought I'd log in and all would be present.

Thanks

The app is designed for iPhone only. As for iPad, we recommend using the website with Safari. The site is optimized for tablets and smartphones.

Recipe sync is coming in the next version.

Just bought the app. Good stuff, took me a sec to figure out that you had to input a full recipe rather than just setting a timer. But I like that, force me to track my brews better. Any updates coming for iphone 5?

Any way you can create a pop out timer for safari, similar to jpg in earlier post?

Krimbos said:
Any way you can create a pop out timer for safari, similar to jpg in earlier post?

The brew session feature currently has built in timers (black bar at the bottom of the page, open more..., and check off steps until you get to the brew timers).

Attachments

• timer_faq2.png
    timer_faq2.png
    45 KB · Views: 5,906
  • timer_faq1.png
    timer_faq1.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 5,910
Can't wait for the sync with my account !!! Thumbs up !!
When do you think this will be available ?

Cheers,

Rob

We are doing final testing on the 1.2 release right now actually!

We can't promise a release date because next it has to go through the Apple review process... Stay tuned...

Back