Inventory Price Not Reflecting Correctly In Recipe

Dexlor

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think there are a couple issues here.

The first is that the price for Maris Otter is not passing through correctly. In my inventory, I have it at $2/lb.

I tried adding a new entry but for some reason the price would not save no matter what I did.

upload_2020-4-12_20-4-39.png

upload_2020-4-12_20-5-10.png

As always, there is a high chance I'm doing something wrong, but i tried removing the grain from the recipe, saving, updating the inventory, going back into the recipe...

Let me know if you need more info!

Can you give me a link to the recipe? I need to dig into it. I'm sorry for the issues you're having, and appreciate your patience as I look into these things.

Thanks for the info, I think I've figured it out and have passed it over to the developers.

You should be able to delete the addition, and re add it (not just change remove the ingredient name) to fix it, or adjust the cost in the green $ window in the mean time.

There's also an issue here where recipes, once created, are also a historical record. If you update your inventory info, it's not going to update in the recipe by design. Otherwise if you go back to a year old recipe where it will have different cost info, it won't be accurate for what it was when it was designed.

However I think that the latest inventory and cost info should be used when copying a recipe, right now it copies the info from the recipe. I'm not sure if others will agree, but that's how I see it working best. @Yooper

Last edited:
Interesting, make sense.

So you're saying if I create a recipe with ingredients from my inventory, save it. The next time I go in, if will not have my inventory items listed? (if not, I am also experiencing this)

Also, I noticed that no matter what fermentable I use. The cost is always $0.72/lb. Not sure if you notice that.

Last edited:

Back