Inventory items not found

Discussion in 'Brew Sessions' started by CartanoMan, Nov 15, 2017.

1. JSuomi

JSuomi New Member

When I hit "Brew" tap for Starting a new Brew Session, the system can only found Fermentables on my inventory list. The hops and other things are missing and cannot be deducted from the inventory?!
    What I am missing?
    Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. Yooper

Yooper Administrator
    Staff Member

Happily retired
    I'm not sure what you are saying. You're saying that some of the recipe is missing?

3. Ozarks Mountain Brew

Staff Member

IT Managment
    so going to your inventory are they there?, if so try logging out clearing your cache then back in

4. JSuomi

JSuomi New Member

Yes, Challenger and Northern Brewer are in the recipe and in the inventory. But when I go "brew" from recipe I can only see fermentables in the deduct list. No hops. No misc. Clearing the cache did not work.

5. JSuomi

JSuomi New Member

Ok, I am getting hang of it. When I added hops to inventory, I had to update the AA. So the hops are not the standard ones that BF has as default.
    Now, the real problem is that how I am able to update those "special" hops into my recipe? BF only founds these default hops from the list...

6. JSuomi

JSuomi New Member

Problem almost solved. I updated the exact AA values for the hops in the recipe - and they are found in deduct list.
    But somehow feels like this feature is not working because I cannot get those custom hops from the inventory to auto complete:
    "The hops auto complete list also includes your inventory. You may setup custom hops in your inventory, or override system default AA values. If there are multiple hops with the same name, the default AA value for that hop variety is taken from the last one in the list."