Intertap Flow Control Reset

MrBIP

Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought one, because at the time the place I was ordering from didn't have any non-flow control in stock and figured what the heck for an extra $10.... so it worked fine the first keg. Now it's flowing like a bottle of honey being squeezed very gently. I'm told you need to reset these flow control taps. I've tried what seemed obvious. Still flowing slow. What's the trick? I must be missing something silly obvious. It can't be that difficult or nobody would buy the damn things, right?

I bought one, because at the time the place I was ordering from didn't have any non-flow control in stock and figured what the heck for an extra $10.... so it worked fine the first keg. Now it's flowing like a bottle of honey being squeezed very gently. I'm told you need to reset these flow control taps. I've tried what seemed obvious. Still flowing slow. What's the trick? I must be missing something silly obvious. It can't be that difficult or nobody would buy the damn things, right?
I see the girls playing with these flow control taps at the pub high line pressure and flow restriction = barladys pouring a heap of bear down the drain trying to get the head right lol:p.

Sorry cant help im sure they have their place.

Hopefully a.more informed brewer on here helps.

Back