Howdy from NH!

perogi

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I brewed for a bit in the mid-90s but got frustrated with my setup. Decided to start brewing again last year and started to check out different brewing systems. Found Kal's electric brewery and am now having a great time (or at least when I make mistakes, it's not due to the system :lol: ).

I'm a programmer by trade (Java client mostly for the last 12 years) and love my career. Curious: I see that you're using jQuery - what other language/frameworks are you using? This is an impressive website.

My second passion is wiffleball. Here's the wiffleball field I built: http://yawnefpark.com/sites/default/files/banner/Spring2010PanoramaSmall.jpg

Working now on the laws of NH so I can legally sell my beer - basically a bucket list item for me. I'm not expecting to get rich and I don't want it to become a chore. There's a few good locally-owned pubs around here that might be interested in locally brewed beer so we will see.

Thanks for reading!
perogi.

Welcome to the fold!

In terms of going pro one day, awesome goal. I have heard rumors about nano-brewers in Oregon successfully supplying a few bars with kegs. It does take some perseverance in terms of paying up for licenses and getting approval. I think it requires a dedicated building - eg you can't do it in your garage. I'm sure it varies by state, and not sure what you are up against in NH.

As for the technology, yes we do use jQuery and a number of other well respected libraries. Java is part of the system too - for our Android app we used Java. Thanks for the praise!

Perogi,
I too am from NH and have a similar goal. That is, I'd love to someday provide a keg or two of beer to some local establishments - like you, nothing to get rich off or become a chore. I just love the idea of people trying my beer.

Where in NH are you from? I live in the south eastern tri-city area.

Back