Howdy fellow brewers!

AZ_Maverick

Trial Member
Reaction score
I first joined this forum back in 1995 when I was making wine.
But then life sort of got in the way (in a good way) and unfortunately I haven't been here since 1997 - but I'm back now.
Fully retired from my job and ready to re-invest a bunch of time in my hobbies - brewing beer being one of them.

I'm living in the high country at 5400 ft in Prescott Arizona so elevation may play a part in my brewing.

I never really stopped brewing, but the brew days weren't very often.
Back then I was brewing extract and partial mash but I have just purchased all the equipment to try all grain - specifically BIAB.

I already have a few questions regarding all grain so I guess I'll head over to the BIAB sub-forum.
Cheers!!!

Welcome Back!
There are a few here that are brewing above 5000 feet, I am sure will get all the answers you need!

Welcome!
I'm in a valley, 350 metres above sealevel, so don't expect any input about altitude brewing!
But to me this is high altitude. Highest point in country of birth is 330 metres :D:D

Welcome!
I'm in a valley, 350 metres above sealevel, so don't expect any input about altitude brewing!
But to me this is high altitude. Highest point in country of birth is 330 metres :D:D
In the Denver suburbs at 6,000 feet. Hop utilization is the biggest issue at altitude but they brewed (RIP, Periodic Brewing) at 10,200 feet in Leadville.

Back