Hop Name Auto-Complete Behavior

jdalbeck

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I could have sworn that, before the facelift, when a hop name was auto-completing, I could click the "down" arrow button on my keyboard to select which auto-completed version I wanted to use. Now it seems I have to use the mouse to select it. For example, I start typing "Wa" and "Warrior (16)" shows in the auto-complete dropdown, I have to use my mouse to select it instead of the keyboard. Annoying!

Also, I could have sworn that, before the facelift, the auto-complete would cross-reference my inventory and load the AA specs based on my inventory, not on the "default" hop specs. For example, I have Warrior pellets in my inventory at 18.5 AA, but it defaults to 16.

I have noticed some other weird bugs too, like when I enter a gravity sample on the brew session, it records it twice.

Hi vihila, sorry for the issues with the new dropdown menus. I just made some code changes that should improve those bugs, re-enabling the ability to arrow down, as well as pulling in inventory data. Thanks for the feedback!

You are awesome! Thank you for the quick response and updates!

Back