Hello from Yucca Valley / Joshua Tree California

Reaction score
Hello Brew world.

While I am not new to home brewing I did take a long break from the love and practice of. New set up is Anvil Foundry 7.5 electric kettle. ( Utilized for mash ton and sparge ) Brewmaster 7 kettle and Anvil propane burner. ( Used for boils )
Plate chiller is my preferred method of cold break.
Chose this platform after researching many others. Like the recipe building format and layout. ease of use. easy to navigate. we will post everything we brew, open to feedback and brew sharing if that is allowed. ( Otherwise we can ship jelly samples )

Our dog Blu Lebowski is a faithful Brew companion and loves to eat his share of spent grain if he is not watch closely. ( 85 pound black lab and Argentina dogo mix, We think )

Preferred style are dark and malty brews. Stouts mainly. I am currently coaching a brew partner that prefers the IPA haze stuff so I am sure a few of those will get mixed in.
Fully plan on entering home brew competitions when we feel the brew stands out.

Cheers
Trooper

Welcome @Trooper ( Brew Haven Bier ) I hope you enjoy the hobby more after your break.
I am in Anaheim, and just spent Thanksgiving week in your neighborhood.
Brew on!
Thanks brother.
Yes I feel my older brain is way more prepared for the patience of home brewing.
I am on a mission to find what I feel is the best well water up here for brewing.

Patience helps my brewing, in my opinion. A couple years ago, my wife and I stayed at an Airbnb in Little Morongo Canyon, and their water was pretty tasty.

Patience helps my brewing, in my opinion. A couple years ago, my wife and I stayed at an Airbnb in Little Morongo Canyon, and their water was pretty tasty.
Herm_Brews

My wife owns a company cactus 2 Cloud Cohost servcies, she manages i think 14 Airbnb up here.
My real hustle is real estate sales, buys development.

On of our properties about to come out of escrow has a well that passed all tests with flying colors. PH of around 7.2. wiht mash in it should land perfectly in the mid 5 range. Stoked to have that water on our next brew. Ruthless Rye clone.

Hello Brew world.

While I am not new to home brewing I did take a long break from the love and practice of. New set up is Anvil Foundry 7.5 electric kettle. ( Utilized for mash ton and sparge ) Brewmaster 7 kettle and Anvil propane burner. ( Used for boils )
Plate chiller is my preferred method of cold break.
Chose this platform after researching many others. Like the recipe building format and layout. ease of use. easy to navigate. we will post everything we brew, open to feedback and brew sharing if that is allowed. ( Otherwise we can ship jelly samples )

Our dog Blu Lebowski is a faithful Brew companion and loves to eat his share of spent grain if he is not watch closely. ( 85 pound black lab and Argentina dogo mix, We think )

Preferred style are dark and malty brews. Stouts mainly. I am currently coaching a brew partner that prefers the IPA haze stuff so I am sure a few of those will get mixed in.
Fully plan on entering home brew competitions when we feel the brew stands out.

Cheers
Trooper
Oh man I can here the excitement and passion in your opening sounds like your enjoying your brewing.
Welcome settle in enjoy the site and share some brew pics:).

Hello @Trooper ( Brew Haven Bier ) and welcome! We’re all in pursuit of the perfect pint, and folks aren’t shy on how to brew one or ten. A fun hobby to be sure. And twenty years from now, when you stop buying your newest equipment, you’ll be saving money o_O
As I search for a chest freezer to covert to fermentation vessel. AND oh those canning machines lol

Back