Hello From Virginia

Brewer #422193

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!!!!! My name is Robert and I just started using Brewer's Friend to help create recipes and to also look for recipes. I just moved to the Richmond, Virginia area 5 years ago from New Jersey and I love it here! One of the things we have here in Virginia is a phenomenal beer culture! You can't go anywhere in the state without being close to a brewery/breweries! I will be trying and hopefully be recreating some of the magnificent beers that I have enjoyed over the past year and share the recipes with all of you!!!!

Ossum! Welcome to the group.

Share some pics of your setup and how long you have been brewing. What is your favorite style?

Welcome Robert, great to hear of the abundance of breweries around you :)

Welcome Robert!

Welcome Robert!
What exit? I was at 172 all my life, until ATL became home 9 years ago. Not missing snow, even a little...

Welcome Robert!
What exit? I was at 172 all my life, until ATL became home 9 years ago. Not missing snow, even a little...
When I lived in New Jersey, I lived in a town called Ewing. It is a suburb of Trenton. I now live in Mechanicsville which is a suburb of Richmond.

Yep, been there, Exit 7a. Went to TCNJ to visit people several times, and visit a FIRST Robotics team at the NJ School for the Deaf.
Never been to Mechanicsville though, since the trip North is on I-81 almost all the way...

Welcome Robert

Hey hey...always good to see another Jersey Expat...exit 4 here!

Make sure you check out Legend and Hardywood.

Back