Hello from Thessaloniki, Greece!

:( I missed your post among other notifications. Saw it a few hours too late... Next time !

It's quite good, even if a couple of us have a bit of a habit of talking to much. (I'm talking about myself)

I tasted the beer yesterday, having been in the bottle for 18 days (2 weeks in room temp and 4 days in the fridge) and it is very good!

Here are some photos:
4odR7E8xvbDYpjnz6

2aESvPHLcw11UUNcA

bvsE4SAz7CnN7CJz8

I brewed this kit and even though I was expecting the fermentation to finish in about 3-5 days (being constantly in 24°C, 75.2°F), it took over a week!

Some peculiar things happened though. I accidentally used +1L (+1qt) of water and the OG was 1.042. Interestingly enough, I ended up with a FG of 1.003 but with that +1L(+1qt) nowhere to be found! I will wait for 1 week on the fridge to be completed and then I will devour them

Edit: Can't I link Google Photos?

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it.

I tasted the beer yesterday, having been in the bottle for 18 days (2 weeks in room temp and 4 days in the fridge) and it is very good!

Here are some photos:
4odR7E8xvbDYpjnz6

2aESvPHLcw11UUNcA

bvsE4SAz7CnN7CJz8

I brewed this kit and even though I was expecting the fermentation to finish in about 3-5 days (being constantly in 24°C, 75.2°F), it took over a week!

Some peculiar things happened though. I accidentally used +1L (+1qt) of water and the OG was 1.042. Interestingly enough, I ended up with a FG of 1.003 but with that +1L(+1qt) nowhere to be found! I will wait for 1 week on the fridge to be completed and then I will devour them

Edit: Can't I link Google Photos?
It doesn't surprise me that kviek took a week at 24C, it will work much quicker at higher temps. I get 3-4 days at 30C. You can go a fair bit higher than that as well. You can paste "snips" into a post, or use the upload button, and upload pictures from your device.

Back