Hello from Spain

amazing how good the translators have gotten.

welcome to the group. what are you favorite styles? any particular issues you are having with your beer? any pictures of your setup?

Hello...thanks for responding...the truth is that I like all beers and I really don't have favorites...it depends on the moment.
I have no problems with beer, they turn out quite well, although my equipment is very rudimentary.
Around here it is very difficult to find used equipment since there is not much brewing tradition.
greetings

Welcome to Brewer's Friend! Simple equipment also makes good beer, it is the skill of the brewer that is important.

gracias,la verdad tiene usted razón,no me puedo quejar de la cerveza que produzco,es realmente buena...llevo unos 14 años en esto de la cerveza y solo hago lotes de 20 litros.

Batches of 20 liters are typical here. For me, it is also a good amount of beer to make. I do not bottle, instead I use 5 gallon kegs.

Aquí son típicos lotes de 20 litros. Para mí también es una buena cantidad de cerveza para hacer. No embotella, en su lugar uso barriles de 5 galones.

Welcome, very clear translation.

I also still use very basic equipment with (mostly) good results.

Cerveza is on my 'to do' list.

Batches of 20 liters are typical here. For me, it is also a good amount of beer to make. I do not bottle, instead I use 5 gallon kegs.

Aquí son típicos lotes de 20 litros. Para mí también es una buena cantidad de cerveza para hacer. No embotella, en su lugar uso barriles de 5 galones.
I also use 19 liter Corny kegs, I think the equivalent is 5 gallons, but I am forced to bottle because my wife doesn't want my kegs in her fridge

...my wife doesn't want my kegs in her fridge
...mi esposa no quiere mis barriles en su refrigerador

That is a common problem among us homebrewers. The only way I got a dedicated beer fridge was to get my wife a new fridge as part of a kitchen remodel. Any chance you will get a dedicated beer fridge in the future? Not that bottling is bad. The only reason I stopped bottling was wrist tendonitis.

Ése es un problema común entre nosotros, los cerveceros caseros. La única forma de conseguir un frigorífico exclusivo para cerveza fue comprándole a mi esposa un frigorífico nuevo como parte de la remodelación de la cocina. ¿Existe alguna posibilidad de que en el futuro consigas un frigorífico exclusivo para cerveza? No es que el embotellado sea malo. La única razón por la que dejé de embotellar fue por una tendinitis en la muñeca.

Community Verified icon

Back