Hello From Ontario

SwampWater

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am from Cavan, Ontario which is 90 min. NE of Toronto. Been all-grain since 1998. This is a very imformative web-site and I am slowly learning about using salts in my brewing water. The yeast pitching calculator is great also.

Cheers,

Chris ( SwampWater )

Thanks LarryBrewer. I live 50 feet from a swamp and that is why my username is related to that. I also toss all my spent grains in there too. When the pile of spent grains gets too high, I go back and rake it into the swamp. My next door neighbour came over one time and asked what the smell was. I said I just tossed some infected beer over the fence. The smell was horrible by the way.

SwampWater said:
Thanks LarryBrewer. I live 50 feet from a swamp and that is why my username is related to that. I also toss all my spent grains in there too. When the pile of spent grains gets too high, I go back and rake it into the swamp. My next door neighbour came over one time and asked what the smell was. I said I just tossed some infected beer over the fence. The smell was horrible by the way.

Spent grains smell pretty bad when they are decomposing.

Just don't use swamp water in your beer :lol:

Back