Hello from Leominster, Ma

Blind Bill

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been brewing for about 4 years now and have enjoyed it. I am an all grain brewer and a kegger. Started with a Mr. Beer, knew it could be better and here I am today. I try to learn something new all the time. Just started yeast washing this last batch so we'll see how that goes. Again hello to all the brewers out there and looking forward to learning more from all of you.

Bill T

welcome Bill and I hope you brew some good beers after becoming a member, good luck

Welcome!

I don't know what happened, but there seems to be a wave of new people here, or at least ones starting to post. Awesome to see the spike in activity

Yeah, happened at the same time as the forum change!

Welcome Bill.Couldn't help to identify with your story as I was a Mr Brewer at first. After only 4 brew sessions I started to do my own extract brewing then steeping grains then built a my own brew sculpture, got a 2 tap kegerator because bottling was too much work and finally added a tap because I had too much beer (yes misnomer there...lol)Cheers

Welcome! You will have a great brewing experience here.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been brewing for about 4 years now and have enjoyed it. I am an all grain brewer and a kegger. Started with a Mr. Beer, knew it could be better and here I am today. I try to learn something new all the time. Just started yeast washing this last batch so we'll see how that goes. Again hello to all the brewers out there and looking forward to learning more from all of you.

Bill T

Hi Bill are you still brewing?

Welcome to Brewers Friend Bill!
I have been brewing for about 3.5 years, my first batch was a kit from Scamazon. This forum, and the good people here have been invaluable to my learning process!

Back