Hello Brewers

kbrannum

Trial Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to get involved in some blogs / forums for a while, and I'm glad to finally start. I have been brewing for a little over a year and have brewed 7-10 batches of varying styles. I started with an extract kit and after 3 or 4 batches quickly moved to all-grain. so far I have had some mediocre brews, some terrible brews, and one home run that I have brewed twice. The home run happened to be my own recipe, which is gratifying.

I have really fallen in love with the home brewing process and the DIY nature of it. I love researching exciting and new technology and also trying to build on years of study and practice. The chemistry appeals to my meticulous nature and allows me to focus on the details. Not to mention, I have never found a fellow brewer that wasn't willing to lend a hand or bit of advice at every opportunity.

Looking forward to meeting brewers of all sorts and sharing information to explore some fantastic beers!

Kevin

Welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll find these folks extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Back