Happy New Year from Colorado

CoFlyGuy

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hey folks! Happy New Year, albeit a few days late.

I hope everyone has great things in store for them in 2024! I have not made any resolutions for 2024, but, I do plan to brew a bit more beer this year. I am so glad to have found this forum as I have been trolling and learning much recently. I will be doing lots of experimentation this year as part of the learning process.

The fun part of the last few months has been letting my creativity run wild. As the leader of a Tabletop Role Playing game group, I have created a number of fun environments. My number one favorite currently is The Cracked Bell Inn, a Discord Server. AS part of the Cracked Bell Inn there is a subsidiary brewing operation called Deadbraid Brewing. The fun part is the brews coming from Deadbraid brewing I get to drink in reality. I am happy so much fun with this right now so mission accomplished. I can't wait to share more in the future with you all.

I won't be seeling my brews and there will be no corporate espoinage. Those found guilty of either will be thrown into a deep, dark well filled with fetid water!

Hey folks! Happy New Year, albeit a few days late.

I hope everyone has great things in store for them in 2024! I have not made any resolutions for 2024, but, I do plan to brew a bit more beer this year. I am so glad to have found this forum as I have been trolling and learning much recently. I will be doing lots of experimentation this year as part of the learning process.

The fun part of the last few months has been letting my creativity run wild. As the leader of a Tabletop Role Playing game group, I have created a number of fun environments. My number one favorite currently is The Cracked Bell Inn, a Discord Server. AS part of the Cracked Bell Inn there is a subsidiary brewing operation called Deadbraid Brewing. The fun part is the brews coming from Deadbraid brewing I get to drink in reality. I am happy so much fun with this right now so mission accomplished. I can't wait to share more in the future with you all.

I won't be seeling my brews and there will be no corporate espoinage. Those found guilty of either will be thrown into a deep, dark well filled with fetid water!
Only fetid water? I'd at least consider sulfurous fetid water. Or RO water with excessive sodium chloride...

Back