Happy New Beer!!!

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Conducting a year in review of sorts right now. I've already partook of the Dirty Bohemian amber lager, currently about halfway through the Blonde on Blonde cream ale, next will be Shady Bohemian dark lager and finally Manky 'lil Sally red ale...

What are your plans for the first brew of 2020? I milled 18 pounds of grain tonight and will weigh up hops shortly for a batch of Dirty Bohemian, going to kick up the Saaz a bit and use a starter this time(because I only had 1 package of "Diamond Lager" on hand). Tomorrow will be the first brew of 2020 for this guy...

Nice! I think my first of 2020 will be a chocolate stout I got for free when I purchased the Grainfather. It seems to have decent reviews on the Austin Homebrew Supply sight.
My Vienna lager will be my 1st kegged for 2020.

Nice! I think my first of 2020 will be a chocolate stout I got for free when I purchased the Grainfather. It seems to have decent reviews on the Austin Homebrew Supply sight.
My Vienna lager will be my 1st kegged for 2020.

Did you ever decide what to do with that "Special Roast"?

Janets Brown will be going into kegs today with a "Here's Mud In Your EYE PA" getting brewed up and dumped on that slightly reduced yeast cake. Only 10 days in fermenter but already at FG and clearing with a wonderful tasting sample!

Back