Hi everyone, first of all thanks for all the help that not only this site, but also the forum provides! I just started brewing (all grain) this year and currently have my 5th batch in the fermenter. It is also the first batch I did with the tools from this site. After a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone, which turned out pretty well, a Blonde Ale, which was okay in the first batch but very sour and undrinkable in the second batch, I tried a Zombie Dust clone but replaced the Citra hops with Motueka. Since I cannot get the Zombie Dust anywhere in Germany I won't be able to compare, but it's getting great reviews anywhere, so I gave it a shot. It is currently conditioning and the samples I took for gravity reading tasted very promising. So my last brew, the one I did with the recipe calculator, is my first own recipe and a Pale Ale using Magnum for bittering and Nelson Sauvin for aroma. Gravity came out too high and my batch size too small. Everything else was fine, so I guess I'll just have to adjust my boil-off rate and will be spot on with my next batch. Cheers!