Greetings From England

Steve SPF

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm not long into the brewing journey so here to learn as much as I can.

I've been in the pub industry all my working life so am something of a beer nerd, in that I know what I like, but have always been pretty clueless as to what goes into making it and now I find myself completely hooked.

I'm very interested in innovative and different beers so am just brewing a stout based on a recipe I found here, which is also the reason I signed up, and really like the look of the juicy/hazy IPAs that we see so few of where I live.

Thanks for having me.

Steve

Welcome to Brewer's Friend, and good luck!

Thanks folks. I will have a good look around this weekend and start thinking about my next brew, something hazy and summery I think. I have some Nelson Sauvin hops that I'm really keen to try.

Mmmm, Nelson Sauvin - Cabernet sauvignon flavors. Think subtle, a blonde ale or such. And welcome to Brewer's Friend!

Welcome to the site, the group here is amazing and fun with a wealth of knowledge, you will enjoy y our time here.

Mmmm, Nelson Sauvin - Cabernet sauvignon flavors. Think subtle, a blonde ale or such. And welcome to Brewer's Friend!

Kind of what I was thinking, a subtle/summery/session beer. I have loads of Cascade as well because I bought 5kg from Spain (very cost effective) so Cascade recipes interest me as well!

Kind of what I was thinking, a subtle/summery/session beer. I have loads of Cascade as well because I bought 5kg from Spain (very cost effective) so Cascade recipes interest me as well!
They play well together too them two hops.

Back