Great Excuse for a Trip to the Mountains!

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
The Dillon Dam Brewery is having a homebrew contest. Since I'm out of the brewing game while the artery in my left hand heals, I thought "die Frau" and I would drive up to Dillon and enter my submissions. Should have, as the old tech support mantra states, "RTFI" (Read the f***ing instructions, for those of you young enough to never have needed tech support (or to have read the instructions for that matter)) ;) Instead of the normal two bottles of my proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, they want four. Heavy sigh. Still, it's a lovely drive up Clear Creek Canyon and down into the Snake River Valley, the Ten Mile range in the background, covered in snow.... Sorry for the digression. So I had a Dam beer (McLuhr's Irish Stout, a Dam signature beer for a great many years), a Dam burger, fries and salad and got a Dam tour of the brewery! And, now that Sweet Skinny Blonde is carbonated, I might just submit it as well (and use the base recipe for a Koelsch later this year). Cheers, mates, and happy brewing!

Sounds great, good luck with the entries.

RTFM = read the f****** manual

Back