Grams Per Litre of hops in the batch

Thanks for submitting the request, but could you clarify a bit more?

Do you want this reported in the recipe view alongside IBU, or as an addition amount for you to enter instead of total grams?

I know it's not my request and I generally do this in my head, but if I wanted to see it, I'd want it per hopping phase. So g/litre for dry hop and for whirlpool. Not so interested for boil additions. IBU works there. Sort of comes back to IBU being such a terrible indicator of hop flavour for those later additions and using g/L as an alternative measure.

I know it's not my request and I generally do this in my head, but if I wanted to see it, I'd want it per hopping phase. So g/litre for dry hop and for whirlpool. Not so interested for boil additions. IBU works there. Sort of comes back to IBU being such a terrible indicator of hop flavour for those later additions and using g/L as an alternative measure.
Personally, and I have no intention of adding this to the software at this time due to the lack of available information from hop suppliers mainly, but also lack of research, BUT I agree and would add that hop oil content in mL of oil per L of beer is a much more reliable metric for hop flavor/aroma in late additions (whirlpool and after).

Back