G'day from a Land Downunder

UrbanSpaceman

Trial Member
Reaction score
Been brewing all grain for just under a year with all home-made gear held together with duct tape, wire and spit. All good fun!

Thanks eh, good to connect with other brewers. I have the unfortunate pleasure of moving in the next few weeks - the first since taking up brewing and i'm not looking forward to the experience!

Cheers mate! Good to have another Aussie on board. Good luck with the move one of the most stressful things you can do in my opinion. My advise pack plenty of home brew within easy reach. When I moved a few years ago to sunny coast from Darwin we packed most of our gear on a truck and we headed down in a camper trailer half a f it was packed full of home brew ha ha I tell ya the clarity sucked and they were a bit shaken up but I still enjoyed watching everybody else pay through the roof for their beer whilst I was sucking on 1 buck home brews.

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think my beer fridge with 4x 3/4 full kegs will be the first thing that I pack to make sure it doesn't get 'squeezed out' near the end :)

The "down-under" invasion of the forum continues :p. Welcome to the sight! Tons of good info and lots of helpful people here. Enjoy

Prost

Back