Function to "send My Shopping List" to my homebrew supply store

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Flying Weasels Home Brewery, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Flying Weasels Home Brewery

It would be nice to be able to click a button to send My Shopping List to my local homebrew store.

I could use it to email the shopping list that I have built up over time to my homebrew store where ideally they would package it up for me so it's ready for pickup. Anything that is not clear or out of stock or whatever, they could discuss with me when I get there.

It would require the buy-in of my homebrew store clearly. But it might also be a way to get the homebrew stores on board with your product and have them recommend it to their customers.

2. Yooper

Yooper Administrator
    Staff Member

Happily retired
    That does sound like a nice feature. We would have to talk about how to incorporate it into our system, and how to approach LHBS about it.

3. Craigerrr

Craigerrr Well-Known Member

Are you talking about reordering inventory, or ordering recipe specific ingredients?
    If it is recipe based ingredients you could click on "EXPORT", then "TEXT", then just copy and paste into an email, edit, and email it to your LHBS.
    Just thinking out loud...