Full version vs free version

Cynic13

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been using the free version on both pc and iphone. I have just purchased the full version, but I am unable to log in to the full version app with my trial account details. Conversely, there appears to be no facility to create a new account. How do I achieve this and sync the recipes I have saved in the trial version?

First of all, thank you very much for your purchase!

We do not support sync to cloud with trial accounts. Our iPhone info page, and the app store page both try to make this as clear as possible. The iPhone info page also has an explanation:

We offer a fully featured iPhone app which supports recipes, brew sessions, brew logs, and brew day timers. The fully featured app is also capable of syncing with our cloud (requires premium account). We also offer a free version that contains all of the features of the full version, except it is limited to two recipes, two brews and sync is not available.

Syncing Between the Cloud and the iPhone:

A premium account is required to take advantage of the sync to the cloud feature. The reason we require a premium account is the 5 recipe trial limit would interfere with sync capabilities since the iPhone allows unlimited recipes and brews internally.
http://www.brewersfriend.com/iphone-app ... tion-page/

To upgrade to a premium account login at the website and click the upgrade button in the upper right corner.

Back