Foam at the top of the fermentation barrel

I lived in a dry county in Texas and I bought my beer from San Antonio then drove it home, I didn't tell anyone, not sure what they would do

I was under the impression you couldn’t buy alcohol in a dry county, but you weren’t prevented from having it. It probably depends on the county.

we had a bar you could pay a club price and drink so I think your right

Moore County (where Lynchburg, Tennessee is) is a dry county. Hmmm....

Hey mates
Thanks again for all replies. Really I appreciate all comments.

You might guessed that Im in Australia because (mates) lol. No, however, I lived there for few years but unfortunately I haven’t learned probably making beverages while I was there.

Im making ginger beer too which was good for first time but i made it in pressure cookers so I didn’t see any foam or anything else after 2 weeks

For this one I probably will filter it and mix it with some flavored drinks
Cheers

Ginger beer can be good stuff. I made one with my wife and she seemed to like it.

Hey mates
Thanks again for all replies. Really I appreciate all comments.

You might guessed that Im in Australia because (mates) lol. No, however, I lived there for few years but unfortunately I haven’t learned probably making beverages while I was there.

Im making ginger beer too which was good for first time but i made it in pressure cookers so I didn’t see any foam or anything else after 2 weeks

For this one I probably will filter it and mix it with some flavored drinks
Cheers
well thats a first ive.never herd of someone making.ginger beer in a preassure cooker but it sounds like a perfect sanitised environment to ferment in.

hey there is plenty off essence you can get from the brew shop to help with that first bevey;).

Back