Finding competitions

Sunfire96

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Besides the American Homebrewer's Association website and state/county fairs... how do ya'll find the competitions that you enter? I tried checking the AHA site for Virginia and none of the competitions listed had up-to-date websites or Facebook pages, or anything leading to relevant info of how to enter or when it was. I would love to enter more contests, or even start volunteering at some, but I can't seem to find any

Including what you mention, I ask at the LHBS and do a Google search every so often "Homebrew competition Atlanta" and similar.

Caveat: I have also been unsuccessful finding something local so far.

Besides the American Homebrewer's Association website and state/county fairs... how do ya'll find the competitions that you enter? I tried checking the AHA site for Virginia and none of the competitions listed had up-to-date websites or Facebook pages, or anything leading to relevant info of how to enter or when it was. I would love to enter more contests, or even start volunteering at some, but I can't seem to find any

I think the virus stopped a lot of public competitions, they should come back soon

Back