Hello - on my 3rd batch. Question - is there value in leaving the beer in the fermentation carboy for an extra week. I am coming up on 2 weeks - I haven't checked yet, but my suspicion is that fermentation is done. My question is should I wait another week and then bottle at week 3? My other 2 batches - I just bottled right away but kind of curious if waiting an extra week does anything to the quality of the brew. Tks!