Exported homebrew

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
For the first time ever, we gave away homebrew with our annual Christmas cookies. My “other” parents took some down to Georgia (some 500 miles away) with them to share with their kids for me. Too cool! I didn’t ask them if I could post this, so their privacy is duly protected.

Attachments

• D5221727-E17B-4899-AEA0-AA9F1793ED44.jpeg
    D5221727-E17B-4899-AEA0-AA9F1793ED44.jpeg
    581.9 KB · Views: 127
Privacy protected? Bootlegging beer huh?:eek:
It is fun to share homebrew with friends and family isn't it.:)

Er, my friends parents drove 500 miles in circles to see their kids. They never left Ohio! Yeah, that’s it!

Bought my Blond ale in the new 1 gallon growler. It was gone in 1 hour ppl looking for more

Sounds silly but here you can get in trouble for taking empty bottles and cans over state lines .
In my state I get a 10 cent refund on most cans / bottles but not in the state next door so I could go and load up on empties in next state and bring them back for a tiny profit ....we have some pretty silly laws here and my house got raided by the drug squad for having stirplates and lab glass since they're proscribed goods same as hydroponics set ups

Oh wow.

There was a Seinfeld episode about taking New York cans to Michigan for a 5¢ profit per can. Oh wait, there was a Seinfeld episode about everything!

Back