espresso machine

Minbari

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
So i have had this machine for 10 years! Just learned that pulling barista quality shots needed this!
20220827_142038.jpg
Apparently the pressure this machine pulls shots at was 12-14 bar from the factory. Needed to be 9 bar. Who knew? So after 10 years this thing really does an amazing job lol

20220827_142028.jpg

Sweet! I had a cheaper one but gave up and got a nespresso. Wish I had room to keep it.

Sweet! I had a cheaper one but gave up and got a nespresso. Wish I had room to keep it.
I love this thing. my mother in law got it for me for christmas one year. best part is all the parts are serviceable. only had a temp sensor go out once.

Once you have a 'proper' coffee machine you never want to be without one I think. It's a bit of a fluff first thing in the morning but, man, that first aroma and caffeine hit is a real heart starter.

10 years and still going strong is an excellent lifespan for a domestic appliance. The Italians seem to have really found their manufacturing mojo over the years, they make great brewing kit too!

I just use an aeropress, as I prefer to minimise power use (I'm on limited solar only) and I only drink one big cup a day anyway

Italian made baccarat stove top is my go too cheap simple and makes a damn good cup of (what do you Americans call it) Joe;);)!
Lol, i don't call it that.

I have one of those too. Prolly have 6+ coffee makers, lol
Have a percolator, Italian stove top, French press, pour over, espresso machine, drip machine (never use it), kuerig, veitnamese coffee.

Lol, i don't call it that.

I have one of those too. Prolly have 6+ coffee makers, lol
Have a percolator, Italian stove top, French press, pour over, espresso machine, drip machine (never use it), kuerig, veitnamese coffee.
I've never* called it Joe either, but I admit that anyone asking in a place where coffee (Caw Fee) is served would not ever misunderstand a request for a "cuppa Joe".

*not that I remember anyway...

Back