Dry Hopping in Cold Crash for Neipa

I usually just use a hop spider and let it sit for 3 days, just before transfer to keg

I want to do 2nd Dry Hopping(3 days) in Cold Crash for Neipa to reduce time process. 1st Dry Hopping was in High Krausen for 6 days. Please if some have experience in this process, I will appreciate your comments and experiences. Thanks.
In this study, its seems possible.

http://scottjanish.com/a-case-for-short-and-cool-dry-hopping/#:~:text=The longer dry hops were,astringent and bitter tasting beer
Yes I believe there is definitely merrit to this short and cold dry hop method.

Years ago before "this" became a thing I was talking to brewer at Ten Toes here IN Aus he makes my fav pale ale Pipeline Pale the hop flavours are so fresh.
Of course I hit him up what are you doing with the hop man!

He said don't dry hop warm cool the fermenter down below 10c or something then add your dry hop charge!

You know me Being a big dumb arse I never tried it but stuck with my dryhop at ferm temps.

Anyhow my other big question and more important question is how are you going to get them hops in without 02 introduction this late in fermentation.

My thoughts go straight to the Hop Bong but alot of us homebrewers don't have that capability with a 2inch triclover head port on our fermenters.

Only other way I can think after dropping fermentation temp down is to run co2 up through the beer whilst performing the dry hop.

Or as was the big deal a few years ago sticking a magnet I side your hop bag on the top of the fermenter then dropping this in once you've cooled it down.

If you are just going to open the fermenter and add add hops, there is a definite risk of oxidizing your beer if fermentation is done. NEIPA is especially susceptible to oxidization. If I were you and I didn't have a plan to add the hops in such a way as to mitigate o2 ingress, I might just let this one go without your second addition.
Unless....
I have added hops in this manner before, what I did was to dangle a very well sanitized Hose inside the fermenter (without touching anything) and turned on Co2 at a fraction of a psi to purge the headspace of the fermenter. I let the co2 flow for maybe 30 seconds after adding hops.

I want to do 2nd Dry Hopping(3 days) in Cold Crash for Neipa to reduce time process. 1st Dry Hopping was in High Krausen for 6 days. Please if some have experience in this process, I will appreciate your comments and experiences. Thanks.
In this study, its seems possible.

http://scottjanish.com/a-case-for-short-and-cool-dry-hopping/#:~:text=The longer dry hops were,astringent and bitter tasting beer
I think yes, you can do this, and you will add hop aroma (and some flavor, not much) to the beer.

Try to avoid getting air or bacteria into the beer!

You also can add hops to a mesh bag (and not just dump them in) to prevent a clogging of the fermenter.

Yes I believe there is definitely merrit to this short and cold dry hop method.

Years ago before "this" became a thing I was talking to brewer at Ten Toes here IN Aus he makes my fav pale ale Pipeline Pale the hop flavours are so fresh.
Of course I hit him up what are you doing with the hop man!

He said don't dry hop warm cool the fermenter down below 10c or something then add your dry hop charge!

I got the same advice from the brewer of one of my favorite IPAs (west coast style)... must be something to it!

Thanks for all comments!!
You will find that you get a variety of answers and ideas here, we all like to help each other and share what we have learned. Take what makes sense and disregard the rest.
I see you added a picture to your profile, if you were to edit your profile with a name, be it your name, or a nickname, we will get to know you better, and grow our relationships with you.
This is a great community, lots of real good and down to earth people here. Feel free to join us here in our monthly zoom happy hour this afternoon and introduce yourself if you like. Or not, no pressure, it is completely casual.

https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/threads/2022-current-zoom-happy-hour-details.15358/

I tried that method once after listening to podcast. I have to tell you, I did notice any big jump in flavor or aroma. I had a similar Neipa to compare it and no difference. Maybe my palate is not sophisticated enough to tell.

Back