(DONE) Edit Quantity on Convert to Inventory

bilhelm96

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Can the quanity field be made an edit box when converting from shopping list to inventory? For example, I had a recipe which called for .75lb of honey, but my LHBS only had 1.25lb jars.

Re: Edit Quantity on Convert to Inventory

Makes sense, thanks for suggesting it. It is on the list!

Also, If I buy a smaller quantity than what is in the shopping list, leave the difference on the list. For example: the shopping list has 20lb of 2-row and I purchase and convert 10 to inventory, keep 10lb of 2-row on the shopping list.

Re: (NEXT RELEASE) Edit Quantity on Convert to Inventory

The next release will include some nice enhancements to the inventory/shopping list section that will address this.

September release is live!

The convert to inventory screen now shows what is in your inventory. The amount may be modified. If it is equal to or more than the amount on the list, the item will be removed. If it is less than the amount, it will be subtracted and the list item will be updated.

The Hop AA can also be changed on the fly (since at the store it never matches exactly for me).

Attachments

• convert_to_inventory.png
    convert_to_inventory.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 645

bilhelm96 said:
Also, If I buy a smaller quantity than what is in the shopping list, leave the difference on the list. For example: the shopping list has 20lb of 2-row and I purchase and convert 10 to inventory, keep 10lb of 2-row on the shopping list.

And this aspect is implemented as well.

Back