Dodging Fires in So Cal

WCWMatt

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to be here - what an awesome resource Brewer's Friend has turned out to be. I've been using the brew day stuff for a while - well,3 brews - but didn't even realize there was a "forum". I'm looking forward to reading through the forum and maybe participating here and there. Currently drinking my Demon IPA while looking around for something to brew next weekend. Whatever I brew will have some smoke flavor - I think the entire State is on fire.
My setup.jpg my coconutipa.jpg

Welcome. We have some fires up here in the north as well. Smoke from the CARR fire is everywhere. Some of my staff live in Redding but everyone is safe.

Welcome. We have some fires up here in the north as well. Smoke from the CARR fire is everywhere. Some of my staff live in Redding but everyone is safe.
Stay safe! I spent several years in Chico (Chico State Grad!) and have great memories of my time there, including 'brunch' at Sierra Nevada Brewery.

Holy shit, that's your rig? I am jelly. No fires here but we're downwind of everything so it looked like a scene from Blade Runner this morning. Stay safe.

Welcome to BF.
Terrible year for forest fires here in Ontario, there are currently 64 active fires. Most are under control, or being held. Still 6 fires that are not under control, and 4 new fires reported in Northwestern Ontario yesterday.

Welcome to BF.
Terrible year for forest fires here in Ontario, there are currently 64 active fires. Most are under control, or being held. Still 6 fires that are not under control, and 4 new fires reported in Northwestern Ontario yesterday.
Man ive watched some of them fires on youtube apocalyptic scariness :eek:. Were comming onto spring/summer here in Oz we had a heap of rain then nothing for 2 months fuel load is there i just hope it aint nothing like over in US!

Back