December Zoom

Josh Hughes

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Since the monthly zoom falls on Christmas Eve a few of us discussed doing it a different day. How about a zoom Christmas Friday December 23 at 7pm eastern? I know that doesn’t work for everyone but being a weekday it needs to later in the evening. We can draw the first quarter of 2023 as well. I have a paid zoom to post a link if you all are good with it. Thoughts?

Since the monthly zoom falls on Christmas Eve a few of us discussed doing it a different day. How about a zoom Christmas Friday December 23 at 7pm eastern? I know that doesn’t work for everyone but being a weekday it needs to later in the evening. We can draw the first quarter of 2023 as well. I have a paid zoom to post a link if you all are good with it. Thoughts?
I'll miss it that Friday, unless you're still going at 10 pm

Yup so that'll be sat morning 24th for me?
I'm cool

I will miss @Sunfire96 but I can make that time. I am also flexible for other arrangements.

Whats 7 Eastern in GMT?

02.00 am for me?
I'm sure I won't be making that

Would 2 or 3 hours later be possible?

Back